Are you in the process of seeking an architect to do some designs for you? The process can be a lot easier when you know the right questions to ask. In this blog, we’re going to give you some basic questions to ask potential Boston architects to help you narrow down your search.
1. “What services do you offer?”
This is the first question you should have answered by any architect you meet. You want to make sure the architect can provide the type of design you need. There’s no sense in continuing to pursue an architect that can’t provide the basic services you need.
2. “Do you have any references or customer testimonials?”
The best way to find anyone in this industry is by word of mouth. But, let’s say none of your close friends or colleagues needed architectural design services. The next best thing is reviews from previous clients. Ask your potential architect if they have any testimonials for you to review.
3. “Do you have a portfolio I can review?”
When choosing an architect for your project, it really comes down to a creative pairing. You have to find someone with whom you’re going to work well. Find out if they have a portfolio for you to look at. This will give you an idea of their style and capabilities.
4. “How much experience do you have?”
While it doesn’t always correlate, you usually find better quality work from a more experienced architect. The more experience they have, the more designs they have under their belt. Working more creatively with an architect like this may be easier.
How We Stack Up
1. We offer a wide range of architectural design services. We can design everything from a brand new home to a large remodeling project.
2. We have customer testimonials available right on our website. You can peruse them at your leisure.
3. Our website features a gallery of previous projects. You can see what type of projects we’ve designed in the past.
4. We have more than 30 years of experience in the architectural design industry.
Are you looking for an architect in Boston? Give us a call today at 617-323-6081 or request a free quote online.